1. LEGAL INFORMATION
Company that owns: Tradeinn Retail Services S.L.
Company Adress: C/ Pirineus, 9, 17460 Celrà (Girona), Spain.
Managing Director: David Martin Gaya
Commercial Register: Registre mercantil de Girona - tomo 1123 / folio 108 / hoja GI20086 - Inscripción 1ª
VAT identification number: ESB17527524
Legally responsible for the content of this website: David Martin Gaya
Tradeinn is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best service possible. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future. The type of information we will collect about you when you place an order or register on our Websites includes: Address, Phone Number, Email Address. This information is already stored on our internal systems and our Websites simply verifies you as a customer of Tradeinn. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We will not transfer or sell your information. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our Websites. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- To send updates regarding the status of your enquiry or order.
- To send newsletters, offers and promotions, you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for the purposes.
When you place an order we need to know your name, email address and delivery address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of the status of your request. We may also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order.
We have designer our Websites to protect the information we collect online from unauthorized access. We safeguard your private information by implementing the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedure necessary to protect your privacy. To further protect your security, we also take the reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your personal profile or making data changes. We are committed to protecting your privacy and have security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to and disclosure of your personal information.
Newsletter Subscription: your e-mail address will be used for our own marketing purposes until you unsubscribe. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time. If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link, which exists at the top of all marketing emails sent by us.
Tradeinn Group has exclusive rights over the entire content and the use of the our stores website, graphics, images, texts, logos, GIFs and icons with the exception of trademarks, logos or content relating to shops or listed products. All reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of these elements is strictly forbidden without the prior written accord of the company Tradeinn Group.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a website.
The list below provides more details about what cookies we use:
- PHPSESSID, SERVERID, _atuvc, barra_cookies, cookie_cart, cookie_cart_total, shipping data, nospeeder and tradenewsletter: These cookies are needed for the site to work. Without them you won't be able to add items to your basket or checkout.
- countryCode, currencyCode, languageCode: These cookies remember your preferences such as language and currency and make it easier to find your recently viewed products.
- How can I disable cookies?
1. Open Firefox.
2. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’.
3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
4. Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
5. Click ‘OK’ to close the Options window.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click ‘OK’.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click on the tool icon.
3. Select Settings’.
4. Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’.
5. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’.
6. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
1. Open Safari.
2. Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar and then click ‘Privacy’ (You can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window.)
3. In the ‘Block cookies’ section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
4. If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
Please remember that if you delete or restrict cookies from the Tradeinn websites you may not be able to experience the full benefit of some of the features and services a website has to offer.
5. FACEBOOK SOCIAL PLUGINS
Our website uses social plugins ( 'Plugins') of the facebook.com social network, which is operated by the Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or with the words 'Facebook social Plugin'.
If you visit one of our websites, which contains such a plugin, your internet browser connects directly to the servers of Facebook. The content of the Plugin is transferred directly to your browser and is integrated to the website.
By integrating the plugin, Facebook receives the information that a corresponding website of ours has been viewed. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to your account. If you interact with the plugins, for example you confirm the 'Like' button or make a comment, the corresponding information from your browser is sent directly to Facebook and saved there as well.To find out the purpose and extent of the collection of data, the further processing and usage of your data by Facebook as well as your rights and possible settings in this regard to protect your privacy please consider the privacy statement of Facebook.