How to change toner in a printer?
Steps to change the toner:
• Firstly, open the front cover of the printer.
• Then pull out the toner cartridge tray and pull the front handle.
• Hold that toner cartridge you want to change and pull it straight up.
• Take the toner cartridge out of the perspective.
• Shake the toner cartridge gently 5 to 6 times.
• Don’t remove the drum protective cover when you are shaking the printer toner cartridge.
• Place the printer toner cartridge on a flat surface and pull out sealing tape.
• Grab the tab with your finger and pull it then remove the tab.
• Pull out the sealing tape in the direction of the arrow and do not pull the sealing tape diagonally upward and downward.
• Remove the drum protective cover.
• Then install the toner cartridge in the slots that have labels of the same color.
• Close the printer toner cartridge and front cover gently.
The Hp printer toner
is easy to install. The price of HP printer toner
is reasonable and performance is perfect.
Brother printer toner
TN 660 is used with 16 Brother products. This is a professional cartridge that is engineered to work in seamless unison with great quality print. Brother printer toner
is very popular in the field of printing.
To clear the replace toner message install Brother printer replace toner
TN420 and TN450 toner cartridges. This helps you to clear the replacement toner status.
A laser printer that prints in four toner cartridges in colors such as cyan, yellow, black, and magenta is called a color toner printer.
We recommend you to buy the best printer toner from Samsung
. These companies are trustable, and the quality of toner is very good.